miércoles, 18 de agosto de 2010

feeling the moment..confort in sound!

these are a few photos or aly and I going crazy in the feeder's concert last night ,honestly we couldn't wait to see once again to the boys, we were such a nervous, happy, exciting and ansiose before they started, so it was kind of relieve when they appaer in the stage, I have no idea when I became such a big fan of these boys but since I remenber I used to say uh uh uh uh uh all the time like in the feeling the moment song jajja, so if you don't have tickets to their show you better go for it cause you're not going to de dissapointed at all, they are truly 100% honest with the public, they sound exactly like their demo, no fake voices , no arreichments, just pure talent and natural skills musical, feeder rocks!!!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario